Check out what we are up to: our past, present and future projects.
Volunteers, of course, are welcome!
Cook St. ReMake
- Our November 2015 pop-up collaboration with The City of Victoria to redesign the street and public spaces at Cook St. and Dallas Road.
- blog post here and video here
- Working with individuals, organizations and businesses on Pandora Avenue, we helped create PanFlora Gardens – a community garden providing food and a sense of place on a street where many of our homeless residents come for support. Check out the PanFlora project page.
- Our collaboration with the Capital Regional District to promote car-fee open streets events across the region.
- Living Streets project page
Little Free Libraries map
- Victoria loves its “little free libraries” – the home made book exchange boxes in front of homes, schools and businesses – for good reason. Little free libraries help create inclusive, inviting public space where neighbours (and strangers) can meet one other to share books, ideas, or just small talk.
- On our Little Free Libraries project page you can search for libraries near you (complete with photos!) and submit information on any locations that we have missed.